Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Let's Sing The Doreamon Song (Konna Koto ii na) - Lyrics and Various Musical Instrument Versions

Take it easy, relax and sing along all day long! LYRICS konna koto ii na dekitara ii na anna yume konna yume ippai aru kedo minna minna minna kanaete kureru fushigina POKKE de kanaete kureru sora wo jiyuu ni tobitai na (hai! takekoputaa!) AN AN AN tottemo daisuki DORAEMON shukudai touban shiken ni otsukai anna koto konna koto taihen dakedo minna minna minna tasukete kureru benrina dougu de tasukete kureru omocha no heitai da (sore! tototsugeki!) AN AN AN tottemo daisuki DORAEMON anna toko ii na iketara ii na kono kuni ano shima takusan aru kedo minna minna minna ikasete kureru mirai no kikai de kanaete kureru sekai ryokou ni ikitai na (ufufufu… doko demo DOA!) AN AN AN tottemo daisuki DORAEMON AN AN AN tottemo daisuki DORAEMON Full Original Song Guitar Tapping by Paupauband Acoustic Guitar Violin And......this one.......Out of Tune

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is extremely addictive, I can sing this song all day long. It certainly put a smile on my face. Thank you. :)

mistipurple said...

hahaha. this is such a good start to my ... thursday today?

Josephine said...

Do you know what is Doreamon's color?

Kikey Loo said...

thanks for sharing, when i was young, i live the song... :)

Edward said...

Doraemon!! Really loved Doraemon when i was a kid. Collected the comics, recorded the cartoons, and even imagining doraemon to come to my house too. :P

Anonymous said...

Huahahaha... let's sing Sailormoon song instead! Yeah! Long live Sailormoon.

Cleffairy:I have a complete collection of Doraemon comics in my study. LOL. *roll eyes* yeah, i still read them!

Calvin Soo KJ said...

why the sudden interest in japanese cartoon tunes? hahaha. i personally loved doraemon, dun say, even now i still watch them. but all translated into bm lah.

Pete said...

cc: Real catch tunes

Misti : Today Thurs...weekend approaching lorr!

Josephine : Blue I thk?

Kikey : Hah, another Doreamon fans.

Edwards : It is every kids dream to have a Doreamon. Real fun.

Cleff: Ha Ha, my son also have a large collections of the comic. My cabinet already overflowed.

Calvin : I was humming the song to my baby, then suddenly I began searching for it in youtube...song very addictive lorr!

艾莉~エリ said...

It remind me about my childhood...thanks for sharing...(^v^)

Roses said...

reminiscence my kiddie day..
Doraemon used to be my Hero
then he got lost somewhere in reality.
i revived him back when i saw him in Japan, still a hero to thousands..

now, your doraemon song certainly prove to me that i am not alone in idolizing the blue rat (or was it cat?!?)

Anonymous said...

Rose... *gasps* it's a cat lah, it's a CAT! :-P Doraemon is scared of rats, actually, because rat actually bit his ears off! Yeah, Doraemon used to have ears when he's newly manufactured, but a rat bit it off!

Josephine...I know tis joke... haha... Doraemon is red in colour. :-P