Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wantan Mee – One Utama(1U) Food Court (HALAL)

Tasty Wantan Mee.................................................Wantan Mee Stall Fried Rice with Telur dadar...................................Mini wok stall For those of you who frequent 1U, you might be familiar with this wanton mee stall. I don’t normally take my food in shopping complexes food court, but whenever I am 1U, I will normally eat the wantan mee there. They use very little black soya sauce; I like my wantan mee this way. The chicken char siew (sweet BBQ chicken) is nice and tender. I prefer fried suikow(4pcs) more than the soup type. All this for RM5.78 (tax added, gosh, the government earn 5% every time I eat here). This stall also sells curry mee and cantonese sang mee. My lovely lunch date ordered the fried rice from the Mini Wok stall which is next to this wantan mee stall. I guess the fried rice tasted ok, as she finished all of it. Location: One Utama Shopping Complex Food Court (Basement, Old Wing) Damansara Utama Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Related post on Wantan Mee : 1) http://peteformation.blogspot.com/2009/04/wantan-mee-mall-jalan-putra-kuala.html 2) Halal Recipe : http://peteformation.blogspot.com/2009/06/chicken-wantan-mee-fresh-egg-noddle.html

3 comments:

Josephine said...

Singapore GST is 7% leh.

Anonymous said...

I borrow your wantan mee photo, can or not? Need to use in one of my coming-soon posts. Will acknowledge and provide link to ur post, of course! Thanks.

Pete said...

josephine : Ya lor but Singapore has good public amenities.

STP : What will the post be about? Can you drop me a mail at pl2323@gmail.com. Thks