Monday, October 13, 2008

Char Kueh Teow for Breakfast at Ming Chu Restaurant, Seri Kembangan

After having some good char kueh teow in Penang, I found myself craving for char kuew teow again. I was in Seri Kembangan, so I decided to check out some restaurants that are located at the back of Putra Permai Aeon, Jaya Jusco, Taman Equine. I ordered a plate of Char Kueh Teow from one of the stall in Ming Chu Restaurant. Ming Chu occupies two lots that are back to back of each other. This is a southern wet style of char kueh teow. Unlike the Penang CKT which is dry, I don’t fancy this wet type. There are small bits of chinese sausage in it, too little. But the overall taste is ok. What to do when you are craving for CKT lorrrr! Ming Chu Restaurant 2 Jalan Equine 9D and 9C 43300, Seri Kembangan, Selangor GPS Latitude 2°59'45.12"N Longitude 101°40'25.64"E MAP to Ming Chu, Seri Kembangan

No comments: