Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hard Rock Cinnamon Roll

It’s school exam season again and somehow my daughter’s would have good appetite during this time. She would always request me to cook nice food for her at night. I made this cinnamon roll for her to eat for supper in a rush and the bread turned out to be very hard but crispy. I did not wait for the dough to rise properly and was out of vegetable shortening. However the cinnamon roll was quite tasty and have nice aroma when hot out from the oven. The skin is crispy, soft inside but not as fluffy as the one you buy from the bakery. It turned as hard as a rock when it cooled down and exposed to air until the next morning. My daughter giggled not stops when she tried to sink her teeth in to it the following morning. Can be used as weapon against Mat Rempit! LOL

7 comments:

foongpc said...

Haha! I like cinnamon rolls! But if it's as hard as your one,then better use it as a weapon! : )

fufu said...

wow you are one nice father!!!

Josephine said...

so hard meh?
lol

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha.... i know your daughter's trick la. Exam time= time that mum and dad have to feed me more! I'm also like her when I was still living wif my parents. My mum will even cook my favourite snacks and send it up to my study table! LMAO....

LOL...I tot cinnamon rolls are supposed to be soft, yours hard pulak. Yeah, can use weapon against mat rempit. LMAO...'

I'm telling you Pete, when your kids leaves the nest, you're gonna be exactly like my mum when you visit em... fully loaded wif tupperware that contains the kids fav food!

Pete said...

Foongpc : Very hard after it cooled down the next morning, ha ha !

Fufu : Just carry out my responsibility in bring them up!

Josephine : Mat Rempit see also lari lorrr! LOL

Cleff : Ahhh, daughters are hard to handle lorrr! Very manja one! he he!

Anonymous said...

*grinZ* the best part about being daughter is... ahahaha... when you go out out to study and no longer live with parents, we get to manja and be pampered more. LOL... daughters just need to whine on how we miss home, food, and how how hard our lives is, and the daddy will be relented and let us kikis their $$ LMAO... I do that all the time... (dono malu wan, married liao, but still is daddy's girl!)

Pete said...

Cleff : Like that habislah, no wander most daddy like me always very skinny lorrr!