Saturday, August 7, 2010

Flat Heong Peah without Sugar Fillings – Sin Guan Hoe Teluk Intan

Flat Heong Peah without molasses filling above and normal ones with filling below
My post about Sin Guan Hoe Heong Peah refers. The normal Heong Peah (aka Beh Teh Soh in Penang) has molasses filling inside it. Recently, my wife’s colleague bought some heong peah for us from Sing Guan Hoe Teluk Intan, which are flat and do not have any molasses filling inside. Although they look like normal biscuit, the taste is rather unique. You can imagine eating a normal heong peah skin without the sugar. These flat heong peah have very nice aroma and crispy as well compared with the one with sugar filling. Sure taste good with a cup of Kopi O (Black Coffee)!

Address : Kedai Biskut (Biscuit Shop) Sin Guan Hoe 23, Jalan Pasir Bedamar,36000, Teluk Intan,Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia
Tel : 056215094

12 comments:

smallkucing said...

wokay! will ask that Fairy to get some for me when she balik kampung. I never had flat heong peah b4

Angie's Recipes said...

They are a great tea snack! I was wondering there is one with caramel filling...

Christine said...

The one with molasses filling sounds really good.

suituapui said...

No filling? No taste lah like that? I like wet wet goo-ey filling one... LOL!!!

Caroline said...

errr i never seen dat. T.T looks yum i guess. can send some to me???? LOL!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I like to eat this...

Reanaclaire said...

yes, over here in ipoh also selling these empty heong pian.. hahhahaa.. vegetarian also got.. but very bland taste to me ..

wenn said...

i would love to eat that!

mommy to chumsy said...

oh are these for people who want to eat less sugar? The famous Gunung Rapat Heong Peah came out with something similar too :)

foongpc said...

I've never tried heong peah without sweet fillings or molasses! Is it nice?

winwin said...

Oh... I really love that flat heong peah... so good... I can just finish the whole packet in one go !!!

Roger 5201 said...

Available from Lazada - 新源和饼家,香饼皮(没馅)10片 Sin Guan Hoe, Biskut Heong Peah kosong10 piece (original) direct from factory