Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bingo! Selected Watermelon is ripe, sweet and juicy! LOL!


Further to my post How to Select Nice, Sweet, Ripe, Juicy and Tasty Watermelon, the photo above shows the watermelon that I cut today. It is ripe, juicy, seedless and sweet! I found the selection process that I have listed out worked 80% most of the time.
I bought this watermelon from the local hypermarket at only RM0.99 (USD 0.33) per kilogram. The total weight is around 4.8 kg and I paid RM4.75 (USD1.58) for it.
Going to enjoy my watermelon now.......he he he!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

For one? that's v cheap. Sweet too :) I love to eat this fruit. Ate some slices for lunch this afternoon.

Have a nice day later Pete

Small Kucing said...

yumm....very cooling

Christine said...

yum,love watermelon. glad yours was a good buy.

suituapui said...

I always wonder...how they plant the fruit of they're seedless. Any idea? Now you can have another post on melons..... LOL!!!

Caroline said...

so cheap! oh n i love this one! it is fully riped! :D n looks juicy too. :D

Somewhere in Singapore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Somewhere in Singapore said...

I never cut watermelon b4, normally buy a piece to eat from outside...

Alice Law said...

I love watermelon, so does my girl... but we never aver tempted to buy the whole fruit, reason... pretty simple, we didn't know how to select a nice sweet one!^^

Hayley said...

Watermelon, something good to have in hot days like this! =)

Anonymous said...

hot weather ehmm..so ngam lor.. :)

Aunty Liew said...

so ngam for the hot weather like now, but not ngam for my family cox everybody is coughing!

[SK] said...

i love watermelon, that's my favourite fruit of all..

Jenn said...

i love sweet juicy watermelon..