Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lunch at Happy Wok, Tropicana Mall

 While waiting for our Painted T'shirt to dry at Crafts with Parenthots event in Tropicana Mall, I took my family for lunch at Happy Wok. It was way passed lunch time and all of us were very hungry. I quickly ordered Fish Slices with ginger, Brocolli with Tofu and Onion Chicken dishes. Happy wok has an ambient atmosphere and it is a great place for families to dine in. Service was rather prompt and the overall food taste is quite good.

This is fish slices with ginger and spring onions (RM12). Very generous with the spring onions and ginger slice. My daughter loves the fish.

 There is nothing to shout about this tofu with brocolli dish (RM12) but my kids seem to like it a lot. I guess they must be very hungry liao! he he he
 I know I will not go wrong by ordring this dish. The Onion Ring Chicken is cooked it the way I wanted it to!
Nice grave, succulent crispy chicken and crispy onion rings. Everyone loves this dish! The sauce is sweet and have a nice tinge of spices in it!

The total bill came up to be RM50.60, including one small pot of tea and rice..

Address :  Happy Wok, Lot L1-12, Level 1, Tropicana Mall, Petaling Jaya

Tel : 03 77106112

11 comments:

suituapui said...

Hmmm...ok lah, I guess. I'm not so into these nice fancy looking eateries in malls - look nice, comfortable, air-conditioned and all...but food's not that great even if not really a lot more expensive.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The last dish is so tempting...

Hayley said...

I want the onion ring chicken!

Small Kucing said...

price rather expensive . But that is wat we call pay for the enviroment

Reanaclaire said...

Eating in this type of restaurant is that pricey.. simple dishes but it is comfortable sitting there.. right!

Anonymous said...

nampak so-so only :)

yvonne said...

This Happy Wok makes everyone happy, eh? With the weather so hot outside, I prefer to eat comfortably in air-cond restaurant.... really.....

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Happy Walk dont run..

Merryn said...

You know where I ended up eating right? LoL! Walk here walk there, I ended up at that place makan waffle and jagung! :D

Caroline said...

onion ring!! i love it! :D

Alice Law said...

Ohhh, you made it to the event... wht a shame we didn't get to meet up!:)